IBM - International Business Machines d.o.o.
IBM is a leading IT supplier on the Serbian IT market and stands ready to meet the needs of its wide clientele with qualified and committed IBM professionals plus over 50 Business Partners covering whole country and major industries. The company has also introduced several innovations and applications that help managing and implementing the latest technologies easier, while creating value-added services for the user. IBM's advanced technology and know-how support the most important economic processes and industries in Serbia, such as banking, defense, privatization, government, manufacturing, telecommunications and distribution, to name just a few.
Territory Sales Representative for Public Sector
Territory Sales Representatives are responsible to develop, through direct customers contact, an effective and ongoing business relationship with their major small and medium business clients in Public Sector in an assigned territory. They identify opportunities, provide solutions to their business needs and improve their business and financial performance. They participate on a cross-functional team, taking advantage of all marketing resources available, assist in the selection of the appropriate offering and distribution channel that will meet the client's business objectives and provide a financial return to IBM.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Professional knowledge of business acumen, including an understanding of the customers' business, industry, economic trends, issues and competition
- Understanding of IBM strategies, offerings and technologies
- Knowledge of the competitive sales environment and approach
- Negotiation skills to reach general agreements with staff members and clients
- Developing client business propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Selecting the appropriate offerings that will meet client's business objectives
- Accountability for total customer satisfaction, market share, IBM revenue and profit
- Creativity in developing new approaches and solutions
- Establishing and maintaining positive work relationships with peers, management, and customers displaying willingness to understand diverse points of view
IBM has a lot of key programs around work/life in place that allow employees to be productive and serve their customers while at the same time meet their personal and family needs especially by responding to employee needs for expanded flexibility in working hours and work delivery. While IBM's work/life programs benefit all employees, they are of critical importance to women, who typically have greater need for flexibility and responsibilities for dependent care. We believe these key programs provide a foundation for our women and support particularly working mothers.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply online on: