The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 20'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide a 24x7 ICT support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following position: ICT L2 Application Administrator
- Ensures the ongoing management and smooth operations of the ICRC ICT infrastructure
- Maintains and resolves issues related to ICRC ICT application infrastructure used by the user community and participates in production move
- Provides support to other IT teams as well as the end-user as needed
- Ensures service quality, productivity and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ICT
- Readiness to work in 24x7 shifts (4 nights per 5-month cycle)
- 5 years of professional experience in the IT field, with a minimum of 3 years of application/system administration
- Previous experience with Microsoft application portfolio
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure based on Windows Server, Active Directory management and Microsoft based infrastructure management tools
- Ability and willingness to learn and operate different application software
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude
- End-user service-oriented, well-organized, open-minded and adaptable
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Motivated by the humanitarian work
- Experience with any of the following: SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, Lotus Domino, Linux is a plus
- Familiarity with Docker containers is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies (MS SQL, Tableau Software, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS CRM, SuccessFactors HR Space, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle JD Edwards, Docker, etc.)
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- External and internal training opportunities
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.