Finbet doo, an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for: ICT Support Specialist
Who are Finbet?
We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented and driven ICT Support Specialist. Your role will be to work as a member of our experienced Infrastructure team, with the principal focus on the following key qualifications:
- Educated to at least first degree level in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Mechanical engineering or Technology
- At least few years hands-on experience with desktop/hardware support
- Administrative knowledge of Windows Servers
- Administrative knowledge of Windows 10/8/7
- Administrative knowledge of Office 2016/13/10
- Administrative knowledge of Active Directory
- Administrative knowledge of Office 365 (including Exchange Online)
- Experience with antivirus software
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Basic hardware troubleshooting [upgrading, replacing modules, cabling, etc]
- Experience of call logging, issue tracking and process management
- Discipline to accurately document the entire workflow
- Experience with some monitoring tools [Nagios, Check MK, etc]
- Experience with corporate SAN solutions
- Hands-on VoIP experience [SIP with Asterisk; Cisco CME etc]
- Excellent English, written and spoken skills is must
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking work, with more critical issues at same moment, ordering by priorities and escalation of critical
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure, when diagnosing and escalating problems
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Demonstrated motivation, flexibility, dynamic, ambitious and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to follow simple procedures in writing or verbally; good phone skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to build relationships and liaise successfully with other teams
- Able to follow instructions and comply to a change management process
- Keeping high standards in work
- Support for the local and remote management/dev/support team: Dell Latitude laptops, Workstations, printers, projectors...; Windows 8.1 Pro / 10 Pro workstations, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Antivirus etc.
- Support for our Belgrade and London env: Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 /2019
- Support for our local network based on Cisco infrastructure (LAN and WiFi)
- Support of our VoIP system: Cisco SIP [SPAxxx] phones
- Support for handheld devices like Windows, Android tablets, iPhones
- Working as a part of global ICT team
What We Can Offer You:
- Stability is important - positions with permanent status (optionally six months temporary contract)
- Stable environment well set to enable your professional growth and progress in friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work in multi-tiered, multi-platform system with complex structure and data flow
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Very competitive pay structure
- Additional health insurance
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues
- Socializing – sports activities, company excursions and office parties, mini concerts (once we get back to the office).
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.