Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
A Day in the Life
As the Cath Lab Supervisor in Atlas Hospital you will report directly to the Service Delivery Lead IHS CEEGI. You will be expected to provide professional leadership and effective management (excluding clinical) of the Cathlab Managed Service and Outpatient service. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of organizational processes in the outpatients clinic.
You will partner with strategic cathlab-managed services accounts to drive complex transformational change, implement, innovate growth strategies, streamline patient and therapy focused care pathways and optimize Cathlab Operations.
Key Cath Lab responsibilities:
Professional Standards and Leadership:
- Implement and maintain best Cath lab practice ensuring exemplary clinical standards and excellent operational service delivery.
- Develop and support business initiatives, policies and strategies which insure the delivery of treatment and care within all facilities.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the services and department.
- Ensure that clear performance objectives are set, communicated, measured and reviewed.
- Work in cooperation with the Consultants regarding the operational excellence and efficiency programs.
- Work with MES capability for the provision and maintenance of capital and non-capital equipment.
Service Development programs:
- Work with Medtronic IHS Consultants in coordinating the launch of Operational Excellence and continuous improvement programs and service development initiatives.
- Ensure a strong collaborative work ethic between on-site service delivery and off-site service delivery entity.
- Work with Medtronic project consultants to facilitate service growth within the local commissioning constraints, requirements and infrastructure.
Quality Management, Regulatory Affairs and Risk
- Report product, logistics and service complaints concerning the products or services delivered by Medtronic.
- Execute and monitor CAPA (Corrective-Action-Preventive-Action) concerning services provided by Medtronic.
Main job duties and responsibilities in Outpatients Clinic’s Supervisor:
- Operations Management: Plan, monitor, and optimize resource allocation medical and non-medical staff of the clinic.
- Business Development: Support management of the clinic and IHS Marketing to customize marketing & communication plan, to address all relevant channels and to develop plans for the referral network for the clinic.
- Process Improvements: Execute local process improvement initiatives to manage expectations of all parties (clinic, Medtronic). Review all current processes, update, create and document, in-line with current Medtronic standard operating processes and submit as a template for future projects.
- Educated to Degree Level (medical education will be an advantage) or relevant equivalent.
- Registered practitioner, as per local registration requirements.
- Fluent in English and Serbian.
- Min. 10 years of total professional experience, min. 2 years of Cath Lab work experience.
- People management experience (line or project management).
- A proven record of success in managing significant operational/strategic change, whilst developing and maintaining the provision of a high-quality service.
- Experience working in a matrix organization, reporting to various stakeholders.
- Good understanding of audit/quality issues.
- Experience of budget control, audit process and quality.
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills.
- Ability to interact with multinational employees on different hierarchy levels. Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department/unit.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Is this the position you were waiting for? If you consider you have the right experience for this role, send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work at a rapidly growing international healthcare company, where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion and where you can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment?
Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team members are seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain, as well as breadth of experience across multiple disciplines. IHS partners with hospital management teams to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and run and optimize operations.
For this role you need to be located in Belgrade, Serbia.