Siemens Mobility is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and ecofriendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unrivaled value-added in the rail sector. Our intelligent mobility solutions increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and create a new quality of passenger experience. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Today, the main activities of Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac are the production of aluminum and steel components for rail vehicles, assembly of light rail vehicles and engineering.
- Manages a team of Audit Professionals operationally, and ensures proper resource management for the various Audit engagements.
- Contributes to the advancement of the Assurance function thought leadership, diversity initiatives, etc.
- Liaises with external Auditors / stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining connections with alumni and maintaining a business network to facilitate development of professionals.
- Supports the set-up of engagement plans and coordinates the respective resources needed in the team.
- Accountable for proper Audit engagement execution including administration and resource management.
- Performs quality reviews of Audit engagement reports and results accomplished in the responsible engagements.
- Provides guidance to assigned engagement teams and provides written and verbal performance reviews.
- Develops, coordinates and ensures Audit engagement execution associated with a defined Audit topic or on a global or regional basis.
- Liaises with local and business management, and involves external Audit professional services in the completion of Audit assignments.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated professionals.
- Bachelor Degree - preferably technical, economic, organizational sciences or related field
- Knowledge of English - advanced level
- Proficient in MS Office
- Deep knowledge in relevant standards: e.g., ISO 9001
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- At least two years of experience in same or similar positions
Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
- Srbija, Kragujevac, Cerovac Sobovica bb - Desimirovac
- PIB: 101578476
- Matični broj: 17286064