IP Transport Network Expert
Responsible for IP transport and enterprise network planning: architecture, vendor management, Technology Division budgeting support, Project work and for technology strategy, and planning with focus on making right technology choices and executing through Telenor Common Operations.
- IP Transport Network architecture and strategy:
- Defining QoS classes and their characteristics
- Model design for traffic expansions
- Follow up of industry trends
- Vendor management
- Defining criteria for vendor selection, evaluation of RFQ processes
- Closely follow up technological development and actively contribute in its introduction, both pilots and commercial ones.
- Coordination with Business Divisions, analyzing of their inputs and “translating” them into technical requirements towards Telenor Common Operations in the area of IP Transport Network;
- Design of IP/Data Transport Network, IP address allocation and RIPE interfacing;
- ISP high level design and connections to IXP;
- Technology Division CAPEX and OPEX forecasting;
- Data Preparation for Business Case Analysis and IC decisions;
- Workgroups and projects - leading and participation, technical management and support;
- Purchase orders specifications preparation for different transport services for BU
For the good start, you will need:
- University degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Advanced knowledge of mobile and transport technologies and deep insight in overall Telecommunications
- Experience in planning of large networks
- Ability to deliver all goals in the required time frame
- Team player and ready for cross-functional work
- Works well under pressure with tight timeframes
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 22.08.2019.