Is currently looking for an
Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996, and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Check Point, Kaspersky, Keysight (ex HP).
We are looking for IT ADMINISTRATOR who will help us craft, maintain and improve Ibis Instruments infrastructure. Our future colleague is hardworking, resourceful and motivated problem solver.
What will you be doing?
- Installing and configuring software and hardware. Setting up accounts and workstations.
- Administration of business applications and systems
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems according to requirements.
- Providing the first/second/third line of technical support and problem resolution for technology products or applications for end users.
- Maintaining appropriate records of all logged issues to helpdesk system according to ITIL standards.
- Managing internal asset/license application. Providing, installing, configuring and documenting asset/license per created service request.
- Providing easy to understand technical advices and written procedures/instructions for company employees
What do you need to have?
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT administration
- Knowledge of operating systems and platforms (Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux Red Hat/Centos).
- Knowledge of Microsoft services and technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server)
- Knowledge and solid understanding of Microsoft applications (Office365, OneDrive, Skype4B, Exchange, Dynamics 365, Dynamics NAV) for end users.
- Advance knowledge of networking concepts (CCNA certification preferable) is a plus
- Understanding of IT security concepts
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Proactive with a good eye for details and accuracy
- Great in communication (both verbal and written)
- Fluent in English
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Up to date latest technology trends
- Friendly mentor
- Opportunity for professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV electronically. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2018.