JAT Tehnika is a part of the Avia Prime Group, specializing in the technical service of aircrafts. As the Avia Prime Group we operate in three European countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia and provide service of numerous aircraft types.
We are an international organization with rich and diverse experience. To our clients we offer the highest quality of services and support all over the world.
Due to the dynamic development we are looking for IT Administrator who will support IT Department within the company.
- Installation, administration, monitoring and maintenance of information system, system software, LAN, WAN and VPN, SAN computer networks
- Maintenance of Windows AD and DC, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, DNS server, apache
- Maintenance of mail server based on Postfix mail server and dovecot pop3/imap server
- Installation and Maintenance of VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos Linux and Windows Server family)
- Permanent consolidation and monitoring of server infrastructure and performance tuning, resolving performance issues on all server systems and subsystems; Maintenance of data storage systems, software, antivirus, backup, restore
- Configuration, maintenance and backup of active network equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, gateway); Installation of new software/firmware
- Monitoring, maintenance and administration of a security network system that includes a Sophos Firewall/VPN/Gateway/Antivirus package and proxy for Internet access and professional assistance related to their operation
- Installation, administration and monitoring of various business applications including Microsoft NAV.
- Installation, maintenance and management of all hardware components (Rack Servers, desktop and laptop client machines)
- Assistance to system users in solving technical-hardware and software problems of the information system
- University education is desirable
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in similar jobs
- Excellent knowledge of working in MS Windows Server AD (2008, 2012, 2016) environment, working with policies, system services, Print server, user profiles, Linux (Debian, Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos) operating systems, VMware virtual infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Sophos firewall/VPN/Gateway/Antivirus package (rules, licenses and policies)
- Knowledge of telecommunication equipment operation and its use
- Desirable knowledge of one of the Scripting languages (js, vbs, power shell ...)
- Desirable knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, MSSQL
- Advanced knowledge of working in Microsoft Office packages
- Active knowledge of English
- Highly developed analytical skills, communication skills, independence, initiative in action
- International work environment
- Challenging work tasks in dynamically growing organization
- Participation in development and implementation of new solutions in the company
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.
Recruitment process will be provided by Linetech S.A. - part of Avia Prime Group.
Jat Tehnika d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Beograd 59
- PIB: 103831652
- Matični broj: 20029188