As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Our Collaboration & Workplace department is responsible for delivering and supporting its workplace-related IT services and mobile telephony to around 3,700 employees in Switzerland and abroad. For the Request Fulfilment team of the Collaboration & Workplace department, we are looking for an IT Backoffice Agent.
- You process user requests regarding the mobile telephony for the whole group, order new numbers, make porting requests from another operator and cancel or remove a number from the company contract
- You monitor and manage orders from suppliers regarding requests we receive through our Service Portal (request fulfillment)
- You manage the database in connection with mobile telephony and hardware, creation, modification and deletion of objects
- You contribute to the optimization of operational processes related to request fulfillment
- Degree in the field of IT Administration, or eqivalent
- Rigorous and stress-resistant person
- Languages: German and English (min level C1 for both)
- 1st experience in an IT team is a plus
- Service Now knowledge is a plus
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance