Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group Holding, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
We are currently looking to recruit IT Cloud Engineer for our client Gate Group at their Shared Service Centre.
Reporting to Senior Manager Technical Implementation - Cloud Infrastructure, the IT Cloud Engineer is responsible to run, maintain, and improve Gate Group’s diverse cloud environment. The ideal candidate will work closely with all members of the infrastructure and application teams and will serve as escalation for all supported infrastructure and cloud issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical responsibility of IT Infrastructure and Cloud services
- Responsible for architecture, design and build out of Cloud Services on Microsoft Azure and AWS for Gate Group
- Support complex and business critical technical projects implementing inhouse and customer facing solutions in the catering and on-board retail domain
- Responsible for Cloud Infrastructure Conceptual and Detailed Design reviews
- Responsible for Migrating Applications from On-Prem Managed Datacentres to Cloud
- Supports Systems Development, Migration, and Integration efforts as needed
- Security and Patch management of Infrastructure services such as Servers & Networks devices
- Resolution of simple & medium complex issues
- Design High availability, disaster recovery planning and execution for cloud-based applications to meeting business SLA’s
- Publish architectural and operating documentation for business and support team
- Support core infrastructure services such as FTP, RDS, Citrix XenApp, Cloud native services running in the cloud during migrations and incidents
- Train / support Servicedesk & L1 / L2 support engineers on technical escalations and simple incident resolutions
- Coordinate with vendors and support teams on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades
- Deep understanding of Azure / AWS Cloud and Infrastructure services is a must
- Administration of Infrastructure Solutions like Citrix XenApp, RDS, SFPT/FTP, DFS, etc.
- Deployment & Configuring Cloud Services using PowerShell and JSON Templates
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 / v4 processes
- Expert, high-level knowledge of legacy and emerging technology landscape
- Understanding of key infrastructure technologies and associated architectural considerations
- Experience transforming classical middleware architectures to modern cloud native environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- 5 years + working experience in IT Infrastructure Services
- 3 years + working experience with Azure / AWS Cloud Technologies
- 3 years + working experience with Windows / Linux OS, Containers
- Work experience in a large multinational, matrix structured company
Technical Skills-(Certification, Licenses and Registration):
- Azure / AWS Cloud Services
- PowerShell, JSON, Terraform
- Linux / Windows Operating systems, Containers
- Citrix XenApp, RDS, SFTP/FTP, DFS
- Apache Proxy, F5, load balancers
- Azure Services (VM, WAF, LB’s, Storage Accounts, Service bus, Functions, AzureSQL, Automation)
- AWS (EC2, EKS/KS, S3, Lb’s, Route53, SQS, IAM, CloudWatch, Formation, Lambda)
Language / Communication Skills:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Gi Group posluje u oblasti privremenog i trajnog zapošljavanja, regrutacije i selekcije, HR konsaltinga i treninga, kao i u različitim oblastima srodnih usluga. Zahvaljujući svojoj direktnoj prisutnosti, kao i strateškim partnerstvima, grupa posluje u preko 30 zemalja u Evropi, Aziji i Americi.Želimo ... Saznajte više
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- RAD NA DALJINU