Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandma used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient
household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst I
(Location: Belgrade Plant)
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Analyst I is a member of the Global Ball Security Team working for the Manager of IT GRC. The GRC Analyst I is support all Global IT Security Policy and Awareness efforts, IT Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance and collaboration with IT Audits. This position assist in driving awareness of risk and appropriate measures to manage risk across the business, enabling business and technology stakeholders to make informed and accountable decisions with regards to the protection of Ball Corporation and its information assets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support development and maintenance of information security policies, standards and procedures, ensuring a compliant environment based on statutory, legal and Ball defined information security requirements
- Work with stakeholders to globally ratify IT security policies and standards, including annual reviews and updates
- Support IT security risk analysis and self-assessment program, perform assessments of the IT security / risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications (including using third parties, as needed)
- Perform vendor / supplier security risk assessments and provide business recommendations
- Address questions and support coordination of remediation from internal and external audits and examinations
- Support collaboration with Legal, Internal Audit and Internal Control teams to support operational, legal, and regulatory requirements such as Global Data Privacy, SOX, HIPPA, etc.
- Support development and support all aspects of the Ball information security training and awareness program including evaluation for program effectiveness and improvement
- Interpret and summarize technical information for presentation to non-technical business resources
- Support adaption of strategy to incorporate and address emerging technologies and risks.
- Support creation of a metrics framework that can effectively measure engagement, behaviors, and impact
- Collaborate with all teams to communicate and enforce security controls
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk and document remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios
- Work with the rest of the Global Security Team to identify and resolve gaps in the security program with an aim to reduce the impact / occurrence of security related incidents
- Partner with Global IT security to conduct and manage an ongoing company-wide cyber phishing training program
- Support partnership with Corporate Communications to effectively convey security awareness messages to employees and contractors
- The GRC Analyst I should have no fewer than 1+ years of direct experience and expertise in information security or compliance.
- 2+ years of experience in coordination of IT Security Policy, Risk Management, Compliance and Awareness efforts within a global corporation (multicultural environment) desired
- Degree (BS or MS) in computer science/engineering, Cybersecurity or related field
- Fluency in English and strong written and verbal communications
- Professional certification CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS SEC 401 is advantage
- Very good understanding of IT security and governance standards including NIST, COBIT, ISO 27001.
- Thorough understanding of security requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley and Data Privacy laws are desired
- Very good understanding of security requirements for Cloud environment (e.g. Cloud Security Alliance)
- Ability to translate complex security communications/messages in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within our organization globally.
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach
- Strong collaborative skills and proven ability to work in a diverse global team
- Ability to work under stress in emergencies and high-pressure situations
- Perform other duties as necessary
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.