About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Provide 1st level support for IT issues across multiple business units. Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted entities. If needed escalate to a higher instance/level of support
- Support and maintenance for all industry computers connected to production lines
- Maintain all issues and support through ticketing system as per company standards and policies
- Administration of Windows server and client environment, Active Directory, File servers, Exchange servers, SQL/MySQL database
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible risks/intrusions
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Maintenance and support for all telephone and mobile devices
- Provide technical guidance when required
- Taking care of all technical documentation regarding hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to a variety of customers (location, language, nationality, ability)
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on department objectives and deliverables
- Fluent in English or Italian
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 17.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu