Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, the Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, mastering every step in the value chain from the sourcing of raw materials to the production of the finest chocolates. We are the heart and engine of the chocolate industry and our mission is to be number one in all attractive customer segments. We are a business-to-business company, fully vertically integrated with a strong position in cocoa-origin countries and a unique global footprint.
About the position
Our position IT Infrastructure Support is based in Novi Sad, Serbia.
IT Infrastructure Support is responsible for the deployment, support and correct functioning of information technology architecture within the site of the country. The role has no supervision responsibility.
Key responsibilities include:
- With focus on the local IT operations, cover local LAN, clients (desktops, laptops, and printers), local print/file servers and Telecom (Voice & Mobile Data) in line with the Group’s IT strategy.
- Deploying and supporting local IT Infrastructure for the site’s in scope: PC’s, printers, LAN, local servers, telephony (fixed, mobile) in line with Group IT standards.
- Participating in Corporate IT projects which impact the supervised site(s).
- Ensuring professional “daily operations” of the IT infrastructure components, against SLA’s and targeted cost levels and within the agreed procedures and guidelines.
- Managing the local IT Opex and Capex budgets against predefined targets – locally roll-out cost improvement / efficiency projects.
- Managing local vendor relations for locally provided services.
- Ensuring a professional follow up of all end user requests and works towards solutions within agreed SLO timeframes (technical support, assistance, and training).
- Keeping up to speed with “best-practice” evolution in his/her respective technical area (market trends, adoption of technology by other multinational companies).
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or similar vocational education
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an IM/IT field is preferred
- Knowledge in basic IM/IT techniques and concepts
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite, database management and SAP
- Advanced level of English both written and oral
- Native in Serbian
- Hands-on mentality
- Having good social skills
- Can work alone, but a good team player too
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Barry Callebaut South East Europe d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Jurija Gagarina 32
- PIB: 107672701
- Matični broj: 20848669