Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT quality management, ensuring the company’s statutory duties in the IT area are fulfilled;
· Ensure IT systems and services are monitored and reviewed to continually improve quality and compliance with the required standards and regulations;
· Undertake IT quality and compliance projects and initiatives work;
· Responsible for coordination of various stakeholders in performing the IT quality and compliance activities;
· Work closely and coordinate activities with the quality department;
· In collaboration with IT Managers, responsible for writing, revising, reviewing, updating, and developing policies and procedures in regards to IT quality and compliance;
· Ensure policies and procedures are developed and applied consistently across all IT systems, services, and within the organization.
· Responsible for the dissemination and adoption of best practices IT regulatory requirements;
· Ensure IT responsible are fully compliant with company policies and procedures governing their services and maintain a system of monitoring regular audit checks to ensure compliance at all times;
· Support IT responsible formulate action plans arising from standards and regulations and monitoring services progress in addressing actions to ensure all requirements are met;
· Ensure that IT responsible keep accurate and up-to-date records to comply with regulatory requirements.
· Provide guidance and up-to-date advice on all regulatory and legislative changes;
· Work in conjunction with IT Managers, to produce regular management information and reports to the company management;
· Review and report on services performance against key performance indicators (KPI’s);
· Ensure action plans, targets and deadlines are issued where gaps are identified through the audit process to ensure compliance;
· Responsible for the IT Quality Manual and periodic revision/updates;
· Perform any other duties required from time to time that fall within the scope of this job description (but not limited to the job description) as required by IT Managers;
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information System or other related field preferred;
· Master Degree would be a plus;
· 1+ years’ experience in IT area;
· Enterprise IT quality and compliance is desired;
· Project management experience is desired;
Special skills and experiences:
· A broad understanding of IT operations is required.
· Expertise in IT quality and compliance is desired;
· Project management skill is desired;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work on multiple projects and changing priorities;
· Highly self-motivated and directed;
· English - Fluent written and spoken is required;
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
· Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Good knowledge of Windows
Possibility to work from home office 1 to 2 days
CVs send in English.
Essex Furukawa Magnet Wire Balkan d.o.o.
Kompanija Essex Furukawa je vodeći, svetski dobavljač magnetnih žica koju koriste većina proizvođača originalne opreme (OEM) i lideri u autoindustriji, energetskom i industrijskom, komercijalnom i stambenom sektoru. Naša korporativna kultura je osnova na kojoj se temelje naše vizije. Mislimo drugačije i pristupamo izozovanim vodećim načinom razmišljanja u industriji, dok je poslovna strategija vođena rastom imajući u vidu naše osnovne vrednosti. Ključ ovih osnovnih vrednosti…Više o poslodavcu