IT Security Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role
Serve as security infrastructure liaison for multiple business units to ensure FIS technology security strategy is implemented and maintained according to FIS policy.
Perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
What you will be doing
- Serve as the technical counterpart to the RISC Liaison, proactively strategize and execute RISC initiatives
- Perform analysis and develop holistic solutions around patching and vulnerability remediation
- Design resolution for backlog of past due vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with development teams, product owners and CIO support to plan, test and implement solutions
- Identify and remediate potential security risks to the business
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands and quantifies business impacts of those improvements for communication to management.
- Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Proactively remains abreast of related evaluating technology trends and requirements such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities
- Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What you bring
- University degree in Technical Sciences
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to converse with people at different levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of networking (TCP/IP)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administration of Microsoft Windows or UNIX platforms
- Fluency in English language
Added bonus if you have next skills/experiences:
- IBM BigFix
- McAfee Antivirus
- Carbon Black Bit9
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2019.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA