Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
IT Service Management Team Lead
Responsible to manage ITSM team, take overall responsibility for ITSM and that all IT services, tickets, RFS from internal IT and outsourcing partners are completed on time and within agreed quality level. Ensure that all ITSM process are followed up and implement control points.
- Manage ITSM team
- Manager on Duty function
- Control external partner activities – weekly and monthly meetings
- Review and change assigned processes and ensure that processes are followed up
- Contracts review and propose changes according to needs
- Ensure IT Service Management processes and operational level agreements are appropriate for the agreed service level targets
- Communication focal point with other IT managers, IT service requestors, Business partners, and rest of organization
- Define, Manage and publish the Service Catalogue, delivery channels and related processes
- Implement new services
- Liaise with Service Delivery Partner Executive to propose and discuss improvements and current challenges on services provided
- Manage escalations
- Website Domain and server certificate management
- Maintain non-standard installations
- Service reporting and SLAs
- Asset Management and reporting
- Manage and control global On-site support organization
- Review and coordinate operational changes
- Coordinate and organize User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for change approvals
- Approve hardware/software requests within available pools
- Control service requests, incidents and problems and drive resolutions with resolver groups
- Does all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within his or her area of expertise
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Computer Science or equivalent experience is desired
- Service/Supplier Management experience in an international environment/company is desired
- Documentation skills (process mapping, guidelines and working instructions)
- Basic Planning and organizing skills.
- Experienced with Service Desk activities and ticket management system required
- Experienced in use of ITIL framework
- Familiar with IT system related topics such as Windows Server, Virtualization, Databases, Enterprise network, end user computing, printers, scanners and other end user hardware.
- Experience in cloud environment and outsourcing partners is desired
- Experience as Project Manager
- English C1 level is required
- German language would be advantage
- Good team leadership skills
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- Strong networking skills with ability to easily establish good relationships with others
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Conceptual and long term solution thinking
- Capable of working in team or individually
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2020.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?
SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji SR Technics radim od maja 2015. godine, u odeljenju računovodstva. Prevashodno se bavim nadzorom bilansa i pružanjem usluga bukinga za SR Technics, ali moja svakodnevna zaduženja obuhvataju ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TRENINGE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU, PROFESIONALNO USAVRŠAVANJE I RAZVOJ, KOLEKTIVNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE.