SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju IT Service Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
IT Service Manager
Responsible to manage that all IT services, tickets, RFS from internal IT and outsourcing partners are completed on time and within agreed quality level. Ensure that all ITSM process are followed up and implement control points.
- Define, Manage and publish the Service Catalogue, delivery channels and related processes
- Implement new services and ensure new services are implemented appropriately
- Maintain service information on Intranet page
- Liaise with Service Delivery Partner Executive to propose and discuss improvements and current challenges on services provided
- Ensure escalations are handled timely and properly
- Escalate missed service levels to supplier
- Ensure IT Service Management processes and operational level agreements are appropriate for the agreed service level targets
- Establishing communication and close cooperation with IT Service Requestors
- Act and follow according supplier Process Interface Manual (PIM)
- Provide input to ITSM to propose changes
- Implement workplace according lifecycle roadmap
- Website Domain and server certificate management
- Maintain non-standard installations, service documents & reports
- Control Service reports and SLAs
- KPI Reports creation
- Single point for RFS requests and report status of ongoing RFS
- License management and reporting
- Asset Management and reports
- Manage and control On-site support
- Review and coordinate operational changes
- Participate Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Coordinate and organize User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for change approvals
- Approve hardware/software requests within available pools
- Control service requests, incidents and problems and drive resolutions with resolver groups
- Coordinate and follow-up User escalations
- Provide input for improving supplier services to service manager
- Does all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within his or her area of expertise
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Computer Science or equivalent experience is desired
- Service/Supplier Managing experiencing in an international environment/company is desired
- Experienced with Service Desk activities and ticket management system required
- Experienced in use of ITIL framework
- Documentation skills (process mapping, guidelines and working instructions)
- Basic Planning and organizing skills
- Strong networking skills with ability to easily establish good relationships with others.
- Conceptual and long-term solution thinking
- Familiar with IT system related topics such as Windows Server, Virtualization, Databases, Enterprise network, end user computing, printers, scanners and other end user hardware.
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Experience in cloud environment and outsourcing partners is desired
- High level of initiative, personal responsibility and strong assertiveness
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of working in team or individually
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!