- Join Rio Tinto, a leading global mining and metals company where safety comes first
- Be part of a diverse, agile and talented team of experts with an active caring culture and strong teamwork
- The role will be based in Loznica, Serbia
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for a Site Support Analyst to deliver the complete range of IT services required by the Jadar project team. Ensures all of our information and communication Infrastructure is operating optimally, as our personal IT equipment.
Member of a small team of IT support, in collaboration with our corporate services, First contact for the Jadar Serbian Team end users, you will have to procure, configure, repair, replace, maintain and upgrade our fleets of personal computing and communication equipment.
The role of the IS&T Site Support is to give the Rio Tinto Serbia resources, working at Belgrade office and Loznica Delta office, the required Site Support services as defined by the Rio Tinto SLA.
This support would include:
- End users support
- Fleet management
What you’ll bring
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- A tertiary degree in IT
- An operational experience in IT End Users services delivery
- Technical Experience with supporting those technologies
- Bi-lingual capacity to support both Serbian resources and International stakeholders (English)
What we offer
Here is just a glimpse of our industry leading rewards package:
- A safety-focused and inclusive working environment
- A competitive salary package with annual cash incentive awards (STIP) for eligible employees
- Career development & education assistance to further your ambitions
- Access to top tier family-friendly health and medical programs
- Excellent retirement plan
- A comprehensive leave policy that covers all moments that matter in life (vacation/annual, paid parental leave, short term sick leave, paid holidays)
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matter
- Generous Rio Tinto employee share program
Where you will be working
The Jadar Project is a world-class lithium-borate deposit discovered by Rio Tinto in 2004. Jadar is a unique deposit near the town of Loznica, Serbia. It contains Jadarite - a new lithium sodium borosilicate mineral. Jadar is the only place in the world where this mineral can be found. Jadar has been ranked as one of the largest lithium deposits in the world with a potential to supply a significant amount of the global demand for lithium and boric acid. If developed, Jadar will be a modern underground mine with efficient processing and shipping facilities.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore and uranium: our materials make up the world around us. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Every Voice Matters
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23