IT Software Licensing Manager
BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- The role of the Software Licensing Manager is to support, manage, and administer contracts for software and application services and products across the organization.
- Ensure BMTS asset management solution can accurately count the software license deployments across all BMTS desktop, laptops, network devices, and servers.
- Engaging and guiding business to confirm license requirements and obtain approvals for software purchases.
- Identify potential cost savings opportunities relating to software and support costs.
- Implement processes to ensure proactive audit readiness.
- Facilitate the sourcing process with procurement team, assisting in the administering the process for the renewal of maintenance and support for software licenses and support contracts.
- Ability to translate licensing terms in contracts/Licensing Agreements for both data collection and technical requirements to meet business demands.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, or related experience.
- Detailed knowledge of one or more software publisher license models (Microsoft, Oracle, licensing either physical Virtual and cloud instances, etc.) or 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of asset management tools (SAM2GO, SNOW, PTC CREO, etc…) desirable
- Proven ability to assess a company’s effective licensing position in order to help identify cost savings opportunities relating to software use and maintenance contracts
- Customer focused, with ability to anticipate customer needs
- Ability to strengthen local and global relationships with internal customers and external suppliers
- Highly motivated and results oriented
Deadline for applications: 15.02.2020.