IT Support monitors and maintains the school computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. The IT support officer is required to provide assistance to all staff and parents with regards to school hardware, software and online teaching.
The IT support officer manages timetabling for classes and Cambridge exams using licensed software, in collaboration with the Heads of Primary and Secondary. IT support also acts as the school’s Cambridge Exams Officer, taking care of the school’s online Cambridge Exams account.
- The ability to think logically
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Working knowledge of Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff and parents to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail