As an Implementation Consultant, you would be in charge of performing the parametrization and scripting of eFront ERM solutions deployed for clients. The eFront Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) application is a web-based highly configurable application used by >100 eFront/BlackRock clients in insurance, banking and industrial sectors, worldwide.
Given written functional description documents previously validated by the clients, and/or instructions given by the Project Manager, and/or enhancements/bug tickets, you will be expected to develop a good enough understanding of the functional use cases and client's data model, in order to efficiently and accurately setup the application in accordance with those and with the general implementation guidelines, then to perform the vital first-level testing of your own work. These setups both cover applicative setups in a mostly "what you see is what you get" scheme, along with reporting features.
Based in Belgrade office, within an already well-established team of consultants in that field and application, you will report to a local Team Manager.
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Be able to understand business, in order to correctly perform reports and parametrization
- Configure reports and configuration application on the basis of specifications and data model provided by other Consultants, Project Managers, Clients
- Report to Project Managers and the Project Manager Officer regarding the work you're doing and anticipate for the foreseen assignments any possible issues which may impact the capacity to provide the requested feature within the allowed time
- Manually test the parameterized elements (including the data entry necessary for these tests, and design / writing of the tests in question)
- Share experience and encountered issues and solutions with the rest of the team in a general prospect of a continuous and highly collaborative improvement scheme
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and hard-working
- Prior experience or training in SQL queries with a sensibility to performance (data retrieval, DML not required)
- Desirable experience, knowledge or training in programming or scripting (preferred languages but not exclusively: .NET, JS, SQL, Python, or some language entitled for large amount of data processing), setup of some BI tools (such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Setup of some other web-based application
- Risk, Control or Audit Management domain
- Good knowledge on MS Office suite (Word, Excel)
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019, BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA