Viselio is a fast-growing travel start-up, providing its services in 9 European markets. We are a digital platform helping travelers around the world to obtain their travel documentation online, securely, and efficiently. In wake of the ongoing pandemic, we introduced new products and services for our clients, such as our sophisticated information tool on global travel restrictions and COVID-19 tests.
In order to support our future growth, we are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate
Information Research Specialist
- You would be responsible for the accurate and up-to-date content of our Entry Monitor, which provides valuable information for travelers on entry requirements, testing requirements, entry forms, rules upon return to your home country and much more.
- Research the various sources and provide comprehensible as well as up to date information in English
- Manage and feed the databases with the gathered and structured information
- Ensure knowledge flow in the organization
- Collaborate with the IT department in order to enhance processes
- Collaborate with the Customer Support department in order to provide the most accurate and latest information to our clients
- Report to the Head of Research
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience: 1+ years in any field of research (not necessarily natural sciences) or due diligence
- Technical skills: Strong excel (google spreadsheet) skills, knowledge of formulas is considered a plus
- Languages: Advanced (C1) in English. Knowledge of German or French is considered an advantage
- You like to research things until you find a detailed answer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical, independent and with great problem-solving skills
- Data and fact-driven
- Passionate about databases and their use
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to ever improve Viselio’s products beyond targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Dynamic, friendly and international working environment
- Modern and cozy downtown office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Team buildings and events
This is your chance to be part of a young and passionate team. Let us revolutionize a whole industry together!
Starting date: ASAP
If you think we are a fit, then please submit your CV together with references electronically.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Srbija, Beograd, Rudnicka 14
- PIB: 109748413
- Matični broj: 21235415