Information Security Consultant
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant your role will be to work on client projects, being part of project teams responsible for the delivery of innovative and high-quality Business and IT solutions.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take part in the whole project lifecycle of delivering high added value of information security and IT related projects
- Completing a variety of areas of consulting work which includes the analysis of IT and business environment, identification of issues, analysis of data gathered, articulation of findings and the recommendations that will be provided to overcome gaps
- Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance consulting quality regarding new digital services
- Collaborating with experts in the area, gaining knowledge and applying it on new projects
- Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, handling a variety of views and consulting where appropriate
- Assist with project management including preparing project documentation and providing trainings to both internal and client’s staff
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Have work experience in ISMS audit and/or implementation
- Experience of ISO/IEC 27000 family standards and other international standards on auditing and implementing
- Ability to analyse and draft information security documentation
- Good organisational skills, experience of undertaking project from planning to completion and a track record of challenging yourself (and others) to complete high quality service and documentation;
- Ability to establish relationships which includes communicating clearly with colleagues and clients;
- Shows resilience and demonstrates dedication to self development including being agile and innovative in the digital world.
- Have good knowledge of information technologies and its applications for businesses
- Open minded attitude in seeking innovative solutions and designing digital services
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- 3-8 years working experience from IT and business environment
- Proven interest in Information Technology field
- Certificates of ISO 27001 LA or CISM would be desirable
- Inspiring and friendly environment with focus on innovative technologies and methods.
- Chance to develop your skills and gain experience on projects for the largest regional and European companies
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Chance to be a part of new, dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC
If you fulfill the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply by January 27, 2022.