What is Glimpse?
Glimpse is an online membership platform that enables content creators to grow their subscription businesses.
Using Glimpse’s content management and distribution features, creators can set up multi-tier sponsorship levels, gate their content, adjust pricing, and communicate with their fans. The platform lets them earn payments and tips directly from their fans across the globe.
- This position is full-time. The employee is expected to work a minimum of 40 hours weekly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically prospect target customers and identify decision-makers and influencers
- Develop an understanding of the account’s business issues and other relevant information
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions
- Establish rapport and schedule demos and appointments with potential customers
- Learn and demonstrate comprehensive product and industry knowledge to articulate benefits and value to prospects
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sale’s pipeline
- Develop Marketing and Sales strategies.
- Creating sales pitches targeting different markets and verticals.
- Collect, manage, and provide relevant market information to support, execute and evaluate optimal Marketing and Sales strategy.
- Conduct market needs analysis and provide sales-focused input for all new product development.
- Learn the complete product/service functionality to better assist potential clients with their explicit and implicit needs.
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales.
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings.
- Liaise with all the relevant members of the product and marketing team.
- Provide the product team with customer’s feedback and follow-up with customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction
- 2 + years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to identify business opportunities in a direct and channel sales environment.
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry
- Experience in a variety of business functions including customer support, sales, and product management.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Very organized and responsible
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated: willing to learn and improve.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take coaching and leadership to improve personal skills and attributes.
- Ability to work with each team member and supporting divisions.
Ko smo mi?CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije