efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities.
We’re currently looking for an Instructional Designer.
efiport is growing rapidly and opening a new location in Novi Sad, Serbia. Do you want grow with us as we build up and shape our company for the future? Are you innovative, full of ideas, and open to new perspectives? We’re looking for an engaged employee to join a young, dynamic team at a German company with global experience. We offer a wide spectrum of activities in an international work environment. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop every day!
We offer you a challenging and exciting job in the field of eLearning with a focus on the planning & realisation of eLearning courses as part of efiport’s Managed Training Services (eMTS), an end-to-end outsourcing service to plan, organise, and administrate organisational learning and development.
You’ll work closely with our Project Manager Technology & Development, based in Germany, to explore the diverse requirements of different business areas and realise customer visions didactically as well as creatively. When creating multimedia concepts and scripts, you bring new ideas to the table and are confident in your stylistic expression, but never lose sight of feasibility, suitability and budget.
- Create attractive digital learning offers, evaluate them and continue optimising.
- Develop concepts and scripts for digital learning media so that they can be implemented by our eLearning producers using authoring systems and special programs.
- Identify new trends in learning and pilot new forms of learning.
- Leverage (game) design and human-computer interaction design pricnciples to create engaging experiences for our learners.
- Create and edit video, audio and image material.
- Document newly developed learning media.
- Degree in educational science with a focus on eLearning, new media, media science with a focus on education/didactics or a comparable qualification and at least two years of work experience.
- Proven competence in the development, implementation and evaluation of eLearning offerings.
- Basic understanding of learning management systems and eLearning authoring tools
- Knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of qualification programs in adult education.
- Knowledge in the field of innovative eLearning trends.
- Excellent communication skills, independent work in a team, and customer service orientation.
- You are able to solve problems creatively, and you work with a high amount of agency.
- Very good English language skills are required. German language skills are a plus.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape a new area of responsibility from the ground up.
- Interesting activities and independent work.
- Modern technology in a growing company.
- Visits to and exchanges with our location and team in Germany.
- Personal working atmosphere in small, dynamic teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee and snacks at the office.
- Work in the environment of one of Germany’s top business schools in the field of economics and the banking industry.
efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities. efiport is growing rapidly and opening a new location in Novi Sad, Serbia. Do you want to grow with us as we build and shape our company for the future? Are you innovative, full of ideas,…Više o poslodavcu