We are looking for highly motivated employees to join Enterprise Architecture team for the position of Integration Expert.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Integration Expert to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that champions the development of all its people. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is seeking innovative and highly-skilled, personable professionals who are passionate about system integration technologies. They possess strong facilitation skills and the ability to translate and convey difficult concepts to groups with varied skill sets. This role is predominately outward-focused, including direct interaction with our client and partner communities, often as the face of Schneider Electric. The responsibilities of the Integration Expert are to ensure that for our customer projects the Schneider Electric suite of software and solutions are designed, developed, and deployed efficiently and consistently minimizing cost and risk. The deployed solution must meet the end-user business requirements.
Being a part of a Project Team for ADMS project delivery, Integration Expert has an important role in reaching successful project execution and final customer satisfaction.
- Member of Project Team for one or more ADMS projects, worldwide.
- Customer relationship and collaboration along the ADMS project lifecycle
- Work in cohesion with ADMS clients on requirements analysis and clarification
- Design of integration processes and interfaces between ADMS software and external systems.
- Responsible for architecture of integration components
- Supervise development, implementation and quality assurance of integration components
- On-site and off-site engagements during various phases of project execution (design, FAT and SAT testing, preparation and execution of GoLive cutover)
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of integration components by the end of a project
We are offering you the opportunity to build your portfolio as an Integration Expert, Enterprise Architect or Professional Services Consultant, working alongside highly talented, professional and friendly team. On-site and off-site cooperation with IT and power engineers from most advanced power utilities, gives you unique chance to work and exchange experiences with experts from leading IT consulting companies (IBM, Accenture, etc.). Alongside project execution you will gain vast knowledge and experience in integration technologies, Service Oriented Architecture Design, Enterprise Integration Patterns and Architecture, GIS systems…
The ideal candidate for this position should have following key skills/experience:
- Basic knowledge about distributed software architecture
- Strong experience in at least one Object-oriented programming language (C#, C++, Java, etc.)
- Experience in requirement specification and software design (desirable to have experience in designing and developing integration applications)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Passion for learning and continuous improvements
Benefits we offer:
- Working in pleasant environment and being a part of highly talented, professional, and friendly team
- Introduction to developed integrations for ADMS projects worldwide
- On-site and off-site cooperation with engineering experts in electric, water and gas utilities
- Possibility to gain vast knowledge and experience in:
1. Integration technologies:
· Remote Procedure Call: SOAP and REST Web Services, WCF, CORBA
· Messaging: MSMQ, TIBCO EMS and Rendezvous, WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ, JMS
· File transfer: FTP, SFTP, NFS
· Integration via databases: MSSQL, Oracle
2. Service Oriented Architecture Design
3. Enterprise Integration Patterns and Architecture
4. Various APIs for integration with different Enterprise Integration Platforms such as IBM Websphere MQ, TIBCO, Microsoft, BizTalk, JBoss ESB and FUSE, etc.
5. GIS systems: ArcGIS and ArcFM, Smallworld, Integraph, Autodesk, etc
6. Enterprise scale business process definition
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home mode
- 24-30 days of annual leave
- Financial, legal, and psychological assistance program
- Restaurant inside our Hub
- Gym & sports activities
- Family policy – Parental leave & Care leave
- Opportunity to buy Schneider Electric shares per discounted price (WSOP program)
- Opportunity for additional certification
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside Schneider Electric
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & bonus system
- Building a technical and/or consulting career path in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
Let us learn about you! Apply today, and we will contact candidates based on the best matches. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Schneider Electric DMS NS
Schneider Electric DMS NS je softverska IT kompanija za istraživanje, razvoj i inženjering u oblasti upravljanja elektroenergetskim sistemima.Glavni proizvod, DMS softver, obuhvata razne analitičke funkcije za proračun i optimizaciju rada elektrodistributivnih kompanija. Takođe obezbeđuje alate potrebne za efikasno praćenje, upravljanje, dizajn i optimizaciju distributivnih sistema.Ovaj paket je najnapredniji softverski sistem na svetu (potvrđeno od strane vodećih konsultantskih kuća u SAD-u)…Više o poslodavcu