We love what we do! It is extremely fulfilling, you know, to experience companies succeeding with the tools we build. Our hard-working core team of great minds is creating industry-specific functionality running on our AI enabling platform based on our vision of where artificial intelligence (AI) and operations intelligence (OI) are heading. These are exciting times for us who have dedicated the last few years to the simple idea of building a functional platform enabling businesses to benefit from applied AI. The project is already attracting an incredible team mostly based in Reykjavík, Copenhagen, Belgrade and New York. We are entrepreneurially spirited coders, AI experts, BI specialists, data gurus, marketers, business leaders, engineers, data analysts, thinkers, designers, and experienced customer support providers. But most of all, we are a team, driven by a passion for the discovery of yet another way to make things better and smarter.
The Integration Team lead will design, develop and support software solutions, will be involved in latest technologies and methodologies and is expected to understand challenges of data transfer and processing in cloud environment.
The responsibilities include:
- Set the framework and guidelines to guide the work of the team.
- Manage the team’s resources and productivity.
- Provide first level of technical leadership to the team.
- Involvement in recruitment for team members.
- On-boarding of new team members.
- Ensure that work in the team follows industry best practices.
- Monitor workload and progress of ongoing work in the team on a daily basis.
- Ensuring team members’ professional development.
- Notify management if tasks are blocked.
- Notify management if resources are free but no tasks are available.
- Minimum 5 years of Java working experience with enterprise solution delivery
- Full stack Java BE Engineer with good design skills, a passion for innovation and solving complex technical problems
- Knowledge of technologies including Java, DB/SQL, Web Services
- Prior web services development experience (SOAP/REST)
- Demonstrated complex analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience with Linux environment
- Great communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Familiarity with SpringBoot, Spring – Java, Spring MVC, NoSQL
- Familiarity with Flink
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Familiarity with git, gitlab
- Familiarity with Jira
- Competitive compensation package including private health insurance…
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome co-workers and cool stuff to work on