InterVenture (www.inter-venture.ch) is a Swiss IT Nearshoring Company headquartered in Zurich with an own development centre in Belgrade. Our cooperation partners are recognised mid- to large sized Swiss companies from various industries. For a permanent position we are currently looking for a talented
Software Developer C, C++
to work with us for a Swiss Software Company, that is market leader in Central Europe, UK and South America in providing virtual data rooms used for the exchange of highly sensitive information within portfolio management, real estate and M&A transactions.
- dream code and you know it?
- visualize patterns to problems from the device to the cloud?
- work well in a distributed team, and have "agile" in your DNA?
If so, then you're just the person we're looking for to join our team.
We take good care of our people. This is what we offer:
- Work in a diverse team of creative A-players: developers, designers and managers from different backgrounds.
- Receive a highly competitive base salary, benefits and yearly bonuses for performance.
- Enjoy a generous education budget for conferences, classes, literature or studies.
- Do you rather work on a Mac or PC? It’s up to you to choose your favourite equipment.
- Work in our inspiring work environment with fresh fruits and delicious coffee.
- Travel within Europe.
But our bar is set high. This is what we expect:
- Team players. We want good people who like working with other good people. No loners.
- Deal with problems and situations in a pioneering fashion. Get used to solving problems most haven't even heard of.
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Several years experience of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Profound programming skills in C, C++, Objective C and Agile Development.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, Java, git, XUL and mobile applications.
- Fluent written and spoken English. German could also be helpful.
Here some examples of tasks:
- Performance-optimized software development in the long run.
- Conception and development of applications for web and mobile devices (iPhone, Android).
- Developing and optimizing OCR and own converting.
- Deployment and documentation of software application in C++, Ruby environment (Front-end/ Back-end).
We look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 14.03.2012.
InterVenture is a Swiss IT outsourcing company which specializes in the establishment of client-own software development teams in Belgrade. Our mission is to link great companies with great people and thereby take part in the creation of great products and services.Više o poslodavcu