- Developing, modifying, and maintaining current applications.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline (Preferred).
- Good knowledge of English language.
- C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
- JAVA: 1 year (Preferred)
What do you need to score this position:
- Knowledge in C#, C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- You must fullfill most of the items listed as Qualifications.
- Familiarity with SQL databases, HTML, and CSS.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus.
- Health Benefits.
- 15 days PTO and Holidays schedule.
- A culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience.
- Fun and vibrant office.
- There will be more things communicated with you at the interview, we are still finalizing the list.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Onboarding time: Less than 1 month
Siber Systems, Inc
Siber Systems is a privately-held company, headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia. Our flagship products, RoboForm and GoodSync, are used by millions of people worldwide. Our customers range from individual users and small businesses, to government agencies and leading Fortune 500 companies. Our mission is to give individuals and companies the power to safely and conveniently access and manage their data. RoboForm alleviates the burdens associated with password management by remembering and generating…Više o poslodavcu