Integral Group International d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Intermediate Electrical Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Integral Group is an interactive global network of design professionals collaborating under a single deep green engineering umbrella. We provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their field. Located in seventeen offices across North America, United Kingdom, Australia, and Serbia, our passion for sustainable design runs deep. We are focused on making a difference in the world and being a great place to work. We believe work should have a sense of purpose. Our employees do too.
Integral Group’s newly established Belgrade office has an exciting opportunity for a talented Electrical Engineer! Please see below for more details.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
- Are you motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Assisting to create Concept of Electrical building services
- Assisting to create narratives, BoQ, specifications
- HV, LV, Life Safety, control and lighting schematics and layouts design with supervision from senior team members and with assistance of junior team members
- Detailed checking of work prior to returning the finished product to senior team members or clients
- AutoCAD & Revit Operator
- Delegating assignments to junior team members
- Assessing necessary time to accomplish tasks for the team in cooperation with senior team members, monitoring processes to ensure successful completion
- Collaborating and communicating with colleagues from Integral Groups international offices
- Communicating with clients and other external contacts
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- At least four years of experience in the design of LV, HV, Life Safety, control and/or lighting systems
- Ability to discuss technical concepts in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Ability to read Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Plumbing drawings
- Experience with BIM / Revit
- Experience with sustainable design
- Other languages are a plus
Integral Group prides itself on fostering a positive and rewarding atmosphere in which great things can be achieved.
To the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to work on prestigious projects located predominantly in North America and UK, but also in Serbia. We also offer a competitive compensation package, flexible working hours, on-the-job training and opportunity for professional growth. Integral Group promotes work life balance, health and wellness and offers regular socializing activities for their employees.
If you are passionate about engineering and you would like to build a career with Integral Group, please send us your cover letter and resume electronically by 05.04.2019.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Are you our next colleague?
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!