The world’s largest enterprises rely on Everseen’s AI-driven computer vision solutions to realize transformational outcomes at global scale. By delivering efficiencies throughout their entire value chains, we enable our customers to respond faster and with greater precision to market demands and day-to-day business requirements. For the largest retailers, this often means minimizing asset shrinkage, streamlining logistics and in-store operations as well as delivering a better customer experience.
At Everseen, we passionately believe that if you can see everything, you can fix anything. With innovation as our North Star, we are at the epicenter of a generational convergence of forces, such as AI, computer vision, edge, IoT, and 5G. We are uniquely able to maximize the combined potential to deliver solutions that unlock significant new business opportunities to drive radical value for our customers.
We are looking for an Intermediate/Medior Back-end Developer who wants to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with high expertise in cutting edge technologies are encouraged to join the team as we try to create a dynamic, highly active, and skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
Every day we analyze 175+ years of videos coming from more than 100,000 check-outs from stores across North America, Europe and Australia. Our cutting-edge AI, software development and engineering teams made Everseen the fastest growing Irish company in the last 5 years according to Deloitte. Everseen has also won the award by Google for the best tech innovation in Ireland in 2020. Everseen Belgrade R&D center has a critical mass of 100+people. You would be joining our high-importance AI platform team, whose aim is to add leverage and multiply productivity to our cutting-edge AI.
Your primary focus will be developing and scaling backend stack consisting of multiple micro services built with NodeJS and Go. You would be working with a team which enjoys great and sharing working atmosphere and has abundant experience and seniority.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, performance, and scalable applications in a distributed system
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work with data streaming systems (NATS)
- Integration of data storage solutions Azure Blob, Amazon S3 etc.
- Interface with various teams including Product, Frontend, Design, Customers, and other stakeholders
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- NATS, Kafka
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience building backend components including APIs and data processing pipelines which scale horizontally
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Node NestJS framework is a plus
- Experience in Go is highly preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Prior experience with Azure Blob Storage is a plus
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
Everseen d.o.o. Beograd
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much. Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric…Više o poslodavcu