Roche d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Intern in Clinical Operations.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
At Roche d.o.o. we are looking for:
Intern in Clinical Operations
As an Intern in Clinical Operations based in Belgrade your responsibilities will be:
- Support CSMs/CSSs with study communication by developing and distributing affiliate newsletters and other supporting documents for sites and local study teams, as required
- Support local study teams by providing study reports and regulatory trackers (e.g. regulatory /ethics approvals), as required
- Manage shared study areas (TouchPoint), according to Roche standards
- Coordinate local investigator and local study teams meetings and department meetings in collaboration with CSMs/CSSs, as required
- Ensure documents are collected to support country regulatory processes, if applicable
- Support document management, quality review checks and completion of country-level Trial Master File
- Provide required local customs documentation to meet country requirements for importation/exportation, as applicable
- Assist with the review and tracking of safety procedures to ensure they are being followed, escalated and resolved as necessary. Supporting management of the secure document exchange and SUSAR reporting process during conduct of the study, as required
- Support management of investigator site payments, as applicable
- All other relevant activities in coordination with Head of Clinical Operations
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and who wants to gain a first experience in a large multinational pharmaceutical company.
You will bring the following:
- Final year student in University of Medicine or Pharmacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- High attention to details, high technical and organizational accuracy
- Good communication skills and relationship management
- Team player and collaborative
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work under pressure
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Who we are:
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin/ancestry.
Location: Novi Beograd
Deadline for applications: 29.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!