Intern in HR Department (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will participate in building our location in Novi Sad. You will act as a contact person for all employees, ensuring that all of the employee documentation is up to date. You will also be a part of a diverse team of experts and be involved in the most attractive industry of today.
Find out more about Continental:
In your day to day job you will:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Taking care of personal employee files
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Providing support for daily operations
- Administrate our compensation and benefit program
- Other administrative HR related tasks
- Final year or Bachelor’s Degree in Human resources related field (preferably Law, Economy, Business Administration)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Team spirit, commitment, willingness to work in a service oriented team
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Paid internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Career roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu