Intern in Travel Department
Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
An Internship gives you the opportunity to gain experience that extends beyond the realms of theory. Right from the word go, you will be involved in day-to-day business, undertake a variety of tasks, and tackle exciting challenges within project teams. The Internship Program is designed to last for a minimum 6 weeks.
In your day to day job you will:
- Planning, organizing and ensuring a smooth running of business trips (booking of hotels, flight tickets, rental cars…) according to internal requirements
- Be the first point of contact for all questions regarding to business travels
- Work in close collaboration with internal departments and external institutions for a proper handling of travel expenses and advance payments
- Establish a clear and audit - proof internal documentation
- Be a Key-User for our Travel Management Tool and support further development, testing and roll-outs in collaboration with the respective IT departments
- Check and control incoming business travel expenses
- Final year or Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or Economy and Business Administration
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Team spirit, commitment, willingness to work in a service oriented team
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Paid internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Career roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu