Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
The Internal Control Analyst will play a key role in the continuing development of the internal control framework in Ardagh and the delivery of the annual SOx 404 program, partnering with both the Group’s business units and internal and external audit teams. The position will also support the development of several non-SOX processes, including continuous monitoring and data analysis programs. There will be opportunities for the holder of this role to participate in the roll-out of the SOX program in the newly listed Metal Beverage business and to partner with other members of the global control network to support the Regions in risk assessment and the development of suitable controls.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain process documentation and regularly work with the business to assess risk and determine the appropriateness of the controls in place to mitigate risks identified.
- Manage risk and control matrices for Group functions.
- Manage the quarterly certification of controls from all control owners through Metricstream.
- Provide support, as needed, to other members of the Group Internal Controls function on a number of non-SOx 404 projects (e.g. continuous monitoring, control automation, control enhancement projects, resolution of audit recommendations).
- Manage the delivery of information to external auditors for the SOx 404 program.
- Support the annual SOx scoping and risk assessment exercise.
- Provide advice and guidance to Group functions and regions as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CMA), ideally with experience of auditing or working in a SOx environment.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with the ability and confidence to have your opinions heard.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with key stakeholders and management from different parts of the business, and external partners. This should include the confidence and ability to develop relationships virtually.
- Organized and focused on delivering to a deadline.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link after the apply button.
ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality, and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, underpins everything we do. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP), 82%-owned by Ardagh Group is separately listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, ... Saznajte više
"I joined Ardagh Group in December 2017 as Finance Assistance position, Account Receivable department, responsible for Dutch region. After 1 year I got promoted into Team Lead. As a team lead I was also ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE