Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
The position will lead the internal control function regionally and will play a key role in the continuing development of the internal control framework and delivering the internal control strategy in Ardagh. The position will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining the internal control framework in the Region. While primary focus is on the SOx ICOFR framework and the annual SOx program, the Internal Control Manager is also responsible for assessing the internal control framework in place in all other parts of the business, supporting Internal Audit in assessing risk for the annual risk based internal audit program, coordinating with the internal functional assurance teams (e.g. EHS, Risk, Compliance), assessing controls and compliance with Group and Business Unit policy at the plants, and supporting the business in addressing assurance findings.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain process documentation and regularly work with the business to assess risk and determine the appropriateness of the controls in place to mitigate risks identified.
- Manage risk and control matrices for regional functions.
- Manage the quarterly certification to Group of controls from all control owners through Metricstream.
- Manage the delivery of information to internal and external auditors for the SOx 404 program.
- Locally manage other non-SOx 404 projects (e.g. continuous monitoring, control automation, control enhancement projects, resolution of audit recommendations – Internal Audit, Functional Assurance, Regulatory recommendations, etc.)
- Provide advice and guidance to control owners and management in the Region, as required.
- Complete regular plant visits to assist with designing controls, attending inventory counts, remediating assurance findings, etc.
- Work with and provide support for Internal Controls teams in other Regions.
- The Internal Controls manager will have access to all levels of the business and external parties in the region.
- Develop and manage Internal Controls resources in the Region.
- Support the development of Internal Controls teams as the business continues to grow.
- Support the roll-out of Global Internal Controls training in the Region.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CMA), currently working in a management-level role.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of auditing or working in a SOx environment.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with the ability and confidence to have your opinions heard.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with key stakeholders and senior management from different parts of the business, and external partners. This should include the confidence and ability to develop relationships virtually.
- Organized and focused on delivering to a deadline.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link after the apply button.
ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality, and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, underpins everything we do. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP), 82%-owned by Ardagh Group is separately listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, ... Saznajte više
"I joined Ardagh Group in December 2017 as Finance Assistance position, Account Receivable department, responsible for Dutch region. After 1 year I got promoted into Team Lead. As a team lead I was also ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE