Internal IT System Engineer
Would you like to have a key role in making IT infrastructure of our clients work simlessly, work in a international team with state-of-the-art technology?
If the answer is YES, we would like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities are:
- Administration of Microsoft operating systems and related software.
- Introduction, implementation, production maintaining, capacity management and performance control of production systems, security and access control to all servers and data integrity on servers in the domain of responsibility.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure services.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the Device Management infrastructure.
- Configuring and maintaining IT appliances related to the IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate in backup and testing recovery for production severs and applications.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other teams to address application issues and problems.
- Maintain and create operational documentation.
- Trend analysis and planning of IT Infrastructure.
- Working on cross-team projects.
- On-call duty with rotating coverage off-shift and weekends.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional, with excellent communication skills in English and expert knowledge of Microsoft operating systems & system software.
Besides that our ideal candidate should also have:
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering or related area, or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to occasionally travel mainly in Europe.
- Knowledge of administration of the following on-prem components:
- Windows server 2012/2016/2019 (DC, AD, DNS, DHCP, File services, PKI)
- Citrix servers
- Exchange server 2013/2016/2019
- Knowledge and administration of the following O365 cloud components is an advantage:
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Intune/Endpoint Management
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Being part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work cross border with experts and mentors on real projects
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please submit your CV in English language by 26.03.2020.
Telenor Common Operation
Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is technology service provider delivering wide variety of professional Telco, IP and IT services. We were established in 2013 and have 640+ employees located in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and Montenegro. Currently we are providing services to five customers – Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia, Telenor Montenegro and Telenor Global Wholesale (Norway).Više o poslodavcu