Turbo Your Career
BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
International HR Projects Specialist
- Drive project management and project support in international HR initiatives and programs (e.g. strategy, organizational development, change management)
- Take ownership and conduct projects in terms of quality, time and costs by applying various project management approaches (e.g. agile)
- Develop deep understanding and close cooperation with HR business partners worldwide, specialist and cross-functional
- Analysis of HR topics and transformation in projects
- Development of best practices and realization of synergetic effects
- Support various HR teams with conceptual know how and experience
- Manage external service providers
Education: Completed academic studies with a focus on project management, human resources, (business) psychology, economics
Experience: Several years of experience in international project management, human resources projects, ideally in an international company with conceptual and operational experience
Know how: Project and program management, general HR knowledge, good knowledge in MS Office
Working Method: Communicative, confident in appearance, conceptual and analytical mindset, creative
Personality: Organized, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated
Language: Fluency in English, additional languages would be an advantage (e.g. German, Chinese/Mandarin)
Deadline for applications: 03.12.2019.