Internship – C/C++ (Embedded)
Looking for a challenging environment that supports you in your development with dedicated training hours and budget? Want to work with the most skilled and gifted people in the industry and learn from our broad experience?
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- paid internship
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You will have an analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking. You have desire to learn or have practical experience in the following areas:
- C/C++ (Embedded)
- Linux and RTOS
- Basic and advanced communication protocols (I2C, UART, USB, CAN…)
- OOAD basics (UML)
- agile methodologies and tools
- student on last year on one of technical faculties or freshly graduated
- communicative and open-minded personality
- fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2019.
Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o.
Zühlke is the service provider for innovation projects. We develop economically successful products, services and business models for the digital future, from the idea to implementation and operation. More than 1000 experts with experience gathered from over 10000 projects contribute to this process. Founded in 1968, the Zühlke Group now has local teams in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria and Serbia. Office in Belgrade was founded in 2013. In 2017 Zuhlke Group opened the new office in Singapore, ... Saznajte više
- EDUCATIONAL BUDGET
- FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
- EDUCATIONAL CAMP
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- PROFIT SHARING
- SOCIAL EVENTS
- TECH INNOVATIVE GROUPS