As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Planning, organizing and ensuring a smooth running of meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in the business unit.
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks (e.g. preparing invoice analysis, creating Shopping Carts for the business unit, ensuring signing of various documents, maintaining databases, etc.)
- Preparing reports according to the business unit’s requirements
- Ensuring that business unit’s guests and visitors are courteously greeted and referred to the proper persons
- Providing support for daily operations
Find out more about Continental:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German language is going to be considered as a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and orientation to details
- Excellent communication skills, customer care skills and time management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Career roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu