Internship for Food Regulatory Specialist
This is a paid internship and there is a possibility for employment after the internship period.
A global service provider of Knowledge Intelligence in the area of Regulatory Compliance for the Food, Cosmetic and Chemical industries is looking for a recent graduates, to join us in order to work and gain practical knowledge during internship we’re offering. Successful candidate will be part of Selerant’s Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team, which provides services and regulatory solutions to a worldwide customer base, focusing mainly on the food & beverages industry. Successful candidate will provide technical support on matters related to food legislation, food safety and regulatory compliance, mainly internally, within the RSA team. We are looking for a motivated and responsible candidate, with proven knowledge of foreign languages as specified, willing to work, learn and grow in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Identify, collect, maintain up-to-date, manage and analyse food legislation and regulatory data content, in Spanish language, as well as in French and English
- Provide internal support to the Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team and the Selerant Engineering team on matters related to the structure, integration and use of the data in Selerant applications
- Assess usability and functional issues in the applications and help define possible solutions to improve their usability
- Participate in the elaboration of internal procedures for process management, regulatory data maintenance and quality control
- Maintain an awareness of the global regulatory environment and provide analytical views on regulatory trends and impacts on the industry
- Spanish language knowledge is a mandatory prerequisite for this position - minimum intermediate level
- French language knowledge – minimum basic knowledge, intermediate level shall be considered as an advantage
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Recent graduates in one of the following fields: food safety, food technology, biochemistry, chemistry or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Readiness to learn and work with new technologies
- Prior first-hand experience in food safety, regulatory compliance, food technology, food analysis or any similar field would constitute an asset, but is not a prerequisite for this position
- Ability to conduct independent data search on-line, and analyse the results obtained
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and self-management skills
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications: 13.12.2019.