You are confident that IT risk consulting is a field of business destined to expand in the future? You are looking forward to broadening your knowledge in that area? You are currently a final year student, or you have a University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar (FON, ETF, MATF, etc.)?
This description reminds you of yourself:
- Fluency in English language
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel and Access
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
If that is so, apply following the link at the bottom and you are a step closer to joining our team!
Our IT Consulting practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their exposure to IT risks proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of IT consultants, you will advise clients in the areas of IT Audit, Information security, IT risks, information system transformations etc. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their IT functions.
- Assist in preparing audit reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Work effectively as an IT audit team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Perform IT audit controls testing and fieldwork activities
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedure
What’s in it for you? You will be learning from some of the leading experts in the field. You will be working in a diverse team of young and ambitious professionals just like yourself. They will be more than happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. You will have EY global learning base just a click away. Forget about working on imaginary projects, join us and be a part of the real deal. On top of everything, it will be fun!
All applicants should know send their CVs.
Take a leap forward.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 300 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Naši zaposleni Naša kompanija globalno promoviše i sprovodi kontinuirano usavršavanje i obuku za svoje zaposlene, kako eksternog tako i internog tipa. U…Više o poslodavcu