The Insight Data Service is seeking an Investment Data Analyst who will support the timely delivery of complete, consistent and accurate investment data to alternative investors from a wide range of general partners.
Insight Data Service (IDS) is a fast-growing Investment Data Analyst team who provides outstanding service by connecting alternative investment professionals. It streamlines the exchange of data between limited and general partners trough online platform which ensures investors always have access to accurate and standardize data.
Key responsibilities include
- Converting quarterly reports and financial documents provided by fund managers to the standard IDS format;
- Exercise validation process which incorporates multi-level data quality controls and leverage standard data validation rules;
- Reviewing errors, warnings and notifications created around data submitted via standardized templates, investigating these scenarios and solving them;
- Calling out identified issues if necessary, to IDS Team Lead or related IDS departments;
- Work with general partners to upload quarterly reports directly to the platform in standardized templates;
- Handling daily communications and quarterly deadlines with general managers.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting or related fields
- 1- 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical capabilities and demonstrate attention to details
- Excellent English verbal and written
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate
- Problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to learn and ability to apply learnings to business issues.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA