Investment Data Analyst – Inclusions and Enhanced Monitoring
We are looking for Process Driven Data Analysts with a financial background to work within a data governance team mvalidating and reviewing financial information submitted to a large provider of risk finance to benefit small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Luxembourg. Our Client improves lending capacity of financial intermediaries and stimulates bank lending to small and medium sized enterprises by providing guarantees that encourage financial intermediaries to increase lending volumes. Financial intermediaries are institutions specializing in financial transactions such as banks, insurance companies, investment banks, pension and mutual funds.
The role will require the selected candidates to process and validate periodic reports from financial intermediaries.
The candidate would, among other tasks, review warnings created around data submitted via Excel templates, investigate the warnings and escalate these as required. The role includes daily communication with financial intermediaries and the Client in order to obtain reports and information for a successful quarterly inclusion of data in the Client’s database.
The key skills for the role are advanced Excel, proactive approach to data and processes, understanding of financial data, strong data analysis capabilities and excellent knowledge of English. Ideally the candidate will come from a banking, financial or audit background.
In this role you would:
- Review and manage external data submissions
- Investigate into data validation warnings
- Perform checks of financial intermediaries’ reports based on predefined business rules
- Check compliance of data and reports with contractual terms and quality of the data supplied
- Communicate with financial intermediaries regarding non-compliance with contractual terms or data quality issues identified, delivery of quarterly reports and delivery of other relevant information or documentation required
- Trouble shoot and support financial intermediaries
- Perform data input activities
- Communicate with the Client frequently to inform them of progress and escalate issues as needed
- Manage clients’ expectations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree (preferably in Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related Financial background)
- Good understanding of financial legal terms and conditions
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent English is a must
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- EU valid work permit
- Other EU languages are considered a plus
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2020.