Investor Services Associate is responsible for preparing welcome letters for investor portal, assisting investors and contacts with username and password issues. Role holder will maintain investor and contract data for private equity funds, track and archive database updates.
Also, Associate will create, prepare and training materials as well as organize trainings. Role holder will post and verify uploaded documents and work on ad hoc projects related to portal creation and development.
- Maintaining contact and investor data for Private Equity funds:
- Dissemination of investor notifications including capital calls and distributions;
- Respond to investor related issues and questions.
- Manage and reconcile outstanding communications, documents, capital contributions and distributions;
- Filing & organization of various plan/fund documents and projects;
Maintenance of web portal
- Welcome letters to new contacts;
- Maintain permissioning of contacts;
- Posting documents to the web portal and aliasing in for verification;
- Capable of becoming a system expert in order to liaise between clients and vendor.
- Review subscription documents;
- Conduct AML/KYC documentation reviews;
- Scan names through system to determine level of risk associated with prospective investors.
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience;
- Excel skills (advanced a plus);
- Written/verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Proactive and able to work well in team environment;
- Comfortable with database applications and or capacity to develop such skills.
Established since 1988 and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne employs c1,800 professionals worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion assets. We deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of offices spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Office in Serbia exists since December 2014 and initially was a part of New York based company…Više o poslodavcu