As our Invoice Coordinator your job purpose is to lead effective customers invoicing process in line with predefined policies and procedures and according to customers agreements and regulatory obligations in order to ensure accurate and timely billing of all company's receivables.
You Key Challenges are to:
- Create and maintain customers master file on the ERP system according to approved customer creation sheet.
- Verify received customers shipment documents completeness and compliance, create bills and/or credit memo on the ERP according to predefined procedures and in line with customers agreements.
- Edit and verify customers invoices and send to the customers according to predefined rules. Perform bills and credit memo verification and posting
- Timely and accurately issue invoices for requested goods and services, perform re-invoicing, issue credit and debit notes
- Develop and communicate invoices summary to transit service and follow up closely customs clearance according to defined procedures and applicable standards
- Contribute in the development of account receivables policies, procedures and rules in order to enable accurate and timely revenue accounting.
- Run daily program to release orders received from customers and assure the correct application of accurate conditions and VAT
- Ensure sales reporting (on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis) and contract management follow up and update
- High school diploma in accounting, finance, economics or similar
- Desirable 1 on similar positions
Skills required to perform the job:
- Knowledge in account receivables, administrative procedures, analytical and problem-solving skills, financial data analysis, reporting skills, knowledge in general accounting (principles and practices)-advantage
Language & Software Skills:
- Conversational level of English language
- Excellent MS Office
- Precise, well-organized and detail oriented
- Team player with a tendency for continuous improvement.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Invoice coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV in English! We’d love to hear from you!
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE