Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
IoT Market Research Analyst
Quectel is the world-leading hardware and solutions provider, serving a growing customer base of more than 7,000 in IoT sector across North America, Latin America, Europe & Middle East Africa, and APAC. With our ambitious business growth strategy, we are looking to bring an IoT Market Research Analyst into our Market Intelligence team. Our team functions as an internal consulting role to support Quectel’s development in the IoT sector. If you are a passionate about technology, data and analysis, this is your chance to shape the future of IoT and be part of the industry’s leading IoT solutions team help drive innovation and continued market leadership.
- Develop industry trend reports with analysis on future potential growth or technology evolvement. This typically includes developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analysis and conduct primary and secondary research to gain insights and intelligence for our R&D and commercial teams.
- Create market sizing models and growth trend of hardware shipment by technology, region and verticals.
- Supporting due diligence projects from the management team through accurate and high-quality case execution.
- Contributing to practice growth initiatives, including maintaining external third-party relationships and conducting industry analyst interviews.
Required Education, Experience and Competencies
- Fast-learner with background in Telecommunication, Electronic, Computer engineering or related topic is highly preferred. MBA or previous experience in research institute is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to structure a problem, identify root causes and recommend data-driven solutions (Data mining experience is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of IoT architecture, from devices to cloud (Devices, Gateways, Connectivity, Cloud).
- Track record of multi-tasking and result-driven projects
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, Mandarin is a plus.
- Close attention to details and ability to work to very high standards in a well-organized manner.
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L, 11070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 111718882
- Matični broj: 21527963