We are looking for
Java Developer (Senior Level) (m/f)
(helping company with a quick start with Apache Camel framework)
Start date: February.
Duration: approx. 3-4 months, possible up to 6 months.
Company is in financial sector incorporated in Germany, founded 2006. They provide a range of central support services across multiple areas such as Business, Technology, Risk, Audit and Finance to network banks from their headquarters in Berlin, Germany. Company is a strategic shareholder in currently 8 financial institutions in 3 regions: Africa, Eurasia and South America.
Implementation from scratch JAVA application that will extensively use Apache Camel framework. Application should be written in best practice and maintainable manner for future support. Application will run in Linux environment using Docker container. Developer should work in strong collaboration with other developers in project to forward maximum knowledge for supporting project later.
- Excellent core Java 8 and higher knowledge, Architecting/Designing Enterprise solutions
- Profound knowledge of Apache Camel library and experience of implementing this in production environment
- Micro-services - Architecture knowledge and experience
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Container frameworks - Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Foundational knowledge of Linux ecosystem
- Apache Karaf
Applications for this position should be sent via option "APPLY HERE".
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.