Solvit Networks is Software Company founded in 2005. Today Solvit is a fast growing company committed in providing complete, cost effective and reliable solutions to its clients.
Solvit’s technical team of trained engineers and consultants uses the highest technologies in order to proactively meet the client specific needs and requests. Solvit supplies a full suite of IT Management, IT Security, IT Infrastructure as well as many other IT solutions to help companies optimize asset management, minimize maintenance expenses, implement best practices and respect international standards. These solutions deliver a flexible and easy to use infrastructure and facilitate a complex and user friendly reporting system, increasing the management and the whole company efficiency.
We are looking for a Java Developer.
About the job:
As a Java Developer at our partner company you will be part of their highly efficient and collaborative agile teams where you will be designing, building and maintaining features that replace some of the existing functionalities with state of the art technologies and add new business features. As part of the role you will have the opportunity to deep dive into the core of the Android platform and the billing services.
- Design and build the next iteration of the state of the art company software
- Cooperate with other cross-functional teams to define and design platform improvement components and core features of the company platform
- Work with external data sources and APIs provided by companies like PayPal, Samsung and Amazon
- Test your code (unit test, feature test) for robustness, including edge cases, usability, performance and reliability
- Create highly scalable software solutions for serving tens of millions daily request to the platform
Essential skills and requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as Java Developer
- Core Java and unit testing knowledge
- Strong Spring Boot knowledge
- Agile experience
- Solid understanding of clean code principles
- Good SQL knowledge, preferably MySQL
- A good understanding of HTTP protocol
- Educated to degree level in computer science or related discipline, or relevant experience in the field
Desirable skills and experience:
- Android app development
- Professional experience with microservices architecture
- Working with automated android testing frameworks
- Linux experience, such as knowledge of common command
About you: Personality
- Ability to deliver strategic platform improvements within fast moving projects
- Passion for technology, preferably within mobile space
- Critical mindset and strong problem-solving ability
- Enthusiastic and optimistic mindset
- Strong ability and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A passion for delivering high quality solutions
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.