Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
The aim of ESLs internship program is to gather a group of talented people and give them the opportunity to start their professional career in the Serbian IT industry and become a part of our big ESL family.
*Approximate start of the internship program is January 2022 (exact date will be confirmed)
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and a responsible team player
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS:
- Graduate or final year student (preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering)
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and Java EE
- Knowledge of SQL
- Paid initial training (3-month duration)
- Opportunity for full time employment
- Becoming a part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to further advance your IT career
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja